Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Down

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS...  (Read 48896 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:AND THE WINNER IS...
« Reply #1200 on: March 05, 2006, 11:51:55 PM »

1200 Dance!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1201 on: March 05, 2006, 11:52:18 PM »

Grabs Tom for a dance around page 41!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #1202 on: March 05, 2006, 11:52:37 PM »

Some also clump Mel Gibson in that bunch also...

He was born in America and lived here until he was 12...if I remember correctly.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1203 on: March 05, 2006, 11:53:48 PM »

He was born in America and lived here until he was 12...if I remember correctly.

I did not know that...

I remember him doing the Mad Max movies in OZ i think...

Tomovoz

« Reply #1204 on: March 05, 2006, 11:54:11 PM »

Mr Gibson was indeed born in the USA.  Mr Crowe did much of his early drama/film training in Australia but was from New Zealand.

"Spotswood" is an interesting film in which to see early performances by Mr Crowe, and Toni Colette.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

George

« Reply #1205 on: March 05, 2006, 11:54:35 PM »

According to IMDb:

Hugo Wallace Weaving was born on April 4, 1960 in Nigeria.

Born in 1967 in Cambridgeshire, England, Guy Pearce emigrated to Australia to live in Geelong, Victoria, with his family when he was three years old
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1206 on: March 05, 2006, 11:54:57 PM »

I think we safely shattered last years record by almost 300 posts!

George

« Reply #1207 on: March 05, 2006, 11:55:37 PM »

Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson was born on January 3, 1956, in Peekskill, New York, USA.

Tomovoz

« Reply #1208 on: March 05, 2006, 11:56:03 PM »

No doubt DR FJL shall send us a sparkling prize each.

It is now time for my evening meal. Nearly 7.00pm here.

Goodnight folk.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1209 on: March 05, 2006, 11:56:21 PM »

Mr Gibson was indeed born in the USA.  Mr Crowe did much of his early drama/film training in Australia but was from New Zealand.

"Spotswood" is an interesting film in which to see early performances by Mr Crowe, and Toni Colette.

I have heard about the movie. A gal i know on the soapboards who is from Melbourne, was telling me about that. Iam curious...

I liked Toni in Muriel's WEdding... That was a fun movie

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1210 on: March 05, 2006, 11:57:06 PM »

Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson was born on January 3, 1956, in Peekskill, New York, USA.

Interesting middle name for a Scotsman...

But darn he looks good in a kilt!

Tomovoz

« Reply #1211 on: March 05, 2006, 11:57:15 PM »

Thanks for checking DR George.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1212 on: March 05, 2006, 11:57:42 PM »

I need to post a silly post to get 1200 before BK closes the thread!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1213 on: March 05, 2006, 11:58:08 PM »

Thanks for the info George!

George

« Reply #1214 on: March 05, 2006, 11:58:47 PM »

Anytime!

George

« Reply #1215 on: March 05, 2006, 11:59:20 PM »

I need to post a silly post to get 1200 before BK closes the thread!

It shouldn't be too much longer!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1216 on: March 05, 2006, 11:59:42 PM »

I am going to make this exactly 300 posts above last years rrecord

Last year was 915
This year 1215

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1217 on: March 06, 2006, 12:00:26 AM »

It shouldn't be too much longer!

It has been a fun night!!
Thanks for the fun. I enjoyed it..

George

« Reply #1218 on: March 06, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »

Glad you were a part of it!  Until next year!! ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1219 on: March 06, 2006, 12:05:54 AM »

I think I am going to veg out and do something that does not involve a keyboard.... May watch a movie...

Pleasant dreams...

George

« Reply #1220 on: March 06, 2006, 12:07:54 AM »

You too...goodnight, DakotaCelt!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Up