Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: FOOLS RUSH IN  (Read 17696 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
FOOLS RUSH IN
« on: April 01, 2006, 01:27:57 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes have changed your life, you've changed your socks, your socks have changed you, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - oh, I forgot - they're home right now - APRIL FOOL'S!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 01:33:28 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:FOOLS RUSH IN
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 01:28:37 AM »

And the word of the day is: FASTIDIOUS!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 01:30:50 AM »

And a very happy haineshisway.com birthday to dear somebodies VinTek and brucedow.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 01:31:05 AM »

I shall now shower and wash my makeup off.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 01:40:21 AM »

Mattland... I like it...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 01:44:55 AM »

TOD: best april fool's joke....

I told the gal where  I was working many years ago that Mattheaw Ashford and Stephen Nichols were out in the Mall walking around. We needed to get her out of the office for it was her birthday. I kept trying to to convince her that it  was a true story and they were in Grand Forks on a secret mission.

She then went racing into the mall looking for them. She bought it hook, line and sinker. She came back after an hour of looking breathless, and we told her they just left and then we told her it was April's Fools....

However I have to say my best practical joke did not occur on Aprils Fools, it was when my friend Sandi and I put her brothers underpants in the freezer!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:48:15 AM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 01:50:25 AM »

I got an e-mail...some time ago that had pictures of "Why you shouldn't drink with your friends."  I also found a few other pictures of basically the same thing.  Most of the pictures are too big to post (and some just aren't appropriate ;)), but here's one that should work:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:51:39 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 01:50:57 AM »

Just as good as an April Fool's Joke! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 01:53:03 AM »

Okay, this one should work:

George

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 01:54:27 AM »

And can you believe this?:

George

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 01:55:37 AM »

And people wonder why I don't drink! :o

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 01:56:36 AM »

George, is that you!!

George

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 01:56:38 AM »

This will be the last:

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2006, 01:57:08 AM »

nasty...

George

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 01:57:31 AM »

George, is that you!!

Good God Gerty, NO!! ;) I got these either in an e-mail or on the Internet!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:58:07 AM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 01:58:08 AM »

Toilet-papering was always fun as was short-sheeting...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 02:00:19 AM »

Good God Gerty, NO!! ;) I got these either in an e-mail or on the Internet!

I just had to rib you...

One of hte other pranks I was involved in was in the Saddle and Sirloin club many years ago as a silly sophomore...

We had to initiate the freshman... WE made them stick their hands into of a bucket of bananas in water and they thought it was Bovine Rotten Flowers...

George

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 02:01:08 AM »

One time in high school, I went with some friends and toilet papered a house.  We were discovered, but ran away before we could be identified.  We didn't get much tp-ing done, though.

I never did understand what was so funny about short-sheeting. :-\

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 02:02:07 AM »

I get the biggest charge out of students sometimes and their 'study' habits....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 02:03:20 AM »

One time in high school, I went with some friends and toilet papered a house.  We were discovered, but ran away before we could be identified.  We didn't get much tp-ing done, though.

I never did understand what was so funny about short-sheeting. :-\

Evidently, you had it done to you... It is funny....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 02:04:27 AM »

GEorge, I heard that Seattle is having earthquake training for its library staff.....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 02:05:15 AM »

and you are presenting it...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2006, 02:05:48 AM »

I read it on the library list serv

George

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2006, 02:06:41 AM »

That's news to me!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 02:06:50 AM »

Still giggling over Mattland... I think there are a lot of matt fans would like  Mattland!

George

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 02:07:04 AM »

I wonder if I'll be any good! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2006, 02:07:44 AM »

That's news to me!!

YEs, I heard you are doing it on tuesday... You better check your email, your supervisor announced it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2006, 02:08:25 AM »

I wonder if I'll be any good! ;)

I have the utmost confidence you will do well

George

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2006, 02:08:30 AM »

Still giggling over Mattland... I think there are a lot of matt fans would like  Mattland!

I'm sure there are! ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2006, 02:09:04 AM »

Yes there is lot of Mattlore and Mattisms along with Jacklore and Jackisms!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up