Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: METAPHORS  (Read 54207 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:METAPHORS
« Reply #300 on: May 15, 2008, 11:27:09 PM »

So it is written, so it shall be done - page eleven.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #301 on: May 15, 2008, 11:35:21 PM »

I have an interesting announcement to make sometime within the next five days. Those that know me and especially Matt H will (I hope) will say about time!!

Ooo...this sounds intriguing. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #302 on: May 15, 2008, 11:52:06 PM »

UGLY BETTY: I really enjoyed it. Revving things up for a smashing season finale next week.

I'm watching this right now!  I just finished watching three hours of "Lost." Very exciting!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #303 on: May 15, 2008, 11:52:35 PM »

GREY'S ANATOMY:

One of the angriest, most venting hours of TV I've ever seen. Yes, there were some compensating moments (the elevator scene at the end). Good acting from everyone, but it was just like walking on nails - so sharp and cutting.

And who knew that "Ava" was such a mental case?

This will be next!

George

« Reply #304 on: May 15, 2008, 11:58:01 PM »

OMG!  I'm watching the hi-def version of "Ugly Betty" and all of a sudden the voices went silent on the soundtrack!  All the other noises (the sound effects, the music, etc.) still were there, but just no voices!  It lasted a couple of minutes, but it was very weird!  I've never watched any of the hi-def channels in hi-def before...does this happen very often??
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up