Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: INDEPENDENCE DAY  (Read 17654 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY
« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2009, 12:07:02 AM »

PAGE EIGHT DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2009, 12:07:23 AM »

Well, it's been a long day, and it looks like I might have a long - but good - day tomorrow/today too.  A friend of mine whom I helped get through a major rough patch last year has offered to "take me out for the day" - whatever I want to do, wherever I want to go.  Alas, after today's very full day, I'm tempted just to order pizza in and ask him to help me with my laundry and cleaning. We shall see.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2009, 12:08:42 AM »

OH!

And I do have to say that the weather today could not have been more perfect for July 4th! Sunny, cool, breezy. In fact, it even felt a little chilly at times standing on my friend's balcony.  Ah!
Make Your Own Luck.

George

« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2009, 12:11:58 AM »

Here in the Olympia/Tumwater/Lacey area, it was pretty warm.  I was hoping to have a brand new skylight to be able to vent the hot air out of the top of my condo, but NO!!  They didn't install it this weekend. :P HOPEFULLY, it'll at least be installed this coming week...but I'll make sure that I talk with the property manager to find out why they didn't install it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up