Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: A DIFFERENT MEAT  (Read 35342 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:A DIFFERENT MEAT
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2005, 08:29:05 PM »

And since we're here, might as well..

PAGE NINE!!!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2005, 08:30:36 PM »

I'm posting from my sister's house.  We're having home-made pizza.  Actually, my sister and niece are having pita pizzas and I have a Boboli pizza.  Olive oil, bruschetta tomato topping, mozzarella, cheddar, slices of colby/jack ;) and feta.  Very good!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2005, 08:32:22 PM »

AOL is back and so am I after an entirely frustrating ten minutes.  My laptop performed two updates, one a security update.  Every time it does these stupid security updates, it does something to the airport wireless unit.  When you reboot, you get a thing that says something about changing all the commands in the link or something and I've learned to click yes, and that puts everything right.  Only the screen didn't come up when I rebooted.  Hence nothing worked at all.  BRILLIANT.  I finally rebooted again and this time the screen came up.  I will be calling Apple tomorrow to have a little discussion about this, since they told me months ago that that security screen thing would never happen again - just that one time.  Well, it's happened every single time there's a security update and it's nonsense, complete and utter nonsense.

George

« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2005, 08:33:31 PM »

Give 'em hell, BK! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2005, 08:35:29 PM »

The Pavilion is a wonderful play by one of my favorite present-day/living playwrights, Craig Wright.  -Who also happened to be one of the head writers for HBO's "Six Feet Under".  -And he actually writes some cool, quirky music too.

Brian D'Arcy James is a wonderful actor, and just a darn nice person to boot.  The writing team I worked with up at Williamstown are close friends with him - would you like me to see if they could set up a meeting?  -It's just too bad he's not singing in this show - what a voice!

I would most certainly love to meet him when I go to the show. I just really want to let him know how much I admired his uncle, Brian Kelly. I understand he thought a great deal of his uncle (who recently passed away).

George

« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2005, 08:40:11 PM »

I would most certainly love to meet him when I go to the show. I just really want to let him know how much I admired his uncle, Brian Kelly. I understand he thought a great deal of his uncle (who recently passed away).

I just realized that when you had written "Brian Kelly," I was thinking "Brian Keith" and that, no...he had died some time ago!  My bad. ;)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 08:40:45 PM by George »

MBarnum

« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2005, 08:41:47 PM »

I just realized that when you had written "Brian Kelly," I was thinking "Brian Keith" and that, no...he had died some time ago!  My bad. ;)

Well, I love Brian Keith also!

George

« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2005, 08:43:59 PM »

;D

Well, I must be off...for now.  I have to get back to my place and set up two VCRs to tape shows, and then watch them all.  Fortunately, I just have to walk next door to my house from my sister's.

Later!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2005, 08:45:33 PM »

I made the mistake of thinking I wanted to re-arrange the furniture today.  So I did, and I liked it better the way it USED to be (a R/H reference), but it's too much trouble to change it back.

Oh did I say I wanted to get the brats off THE AMAZING RACE.  Won't be watching it this time.  
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

MBarnum

« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2005, 08:52:13 PM »

I made the mistake of thinking I wanted to re-arrange the furniture today.  So I did, and I liked it better the way it USED to be (a R/H reference), but it's too much trouble to change it back.

LOL! That happens to me almost every time!

Cillaliz

« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2005, 08:54:14 PM »

Oh did I say I wanted to get the brats off THE AMAZING RACE.  Won't be watching it this time.  

The two youngest are off.  The Black family.  When I first saw them referred to I didn't realize it was their name and I wondered how they thought they could get away with labeling them that way!  There aren't that many kids, I'd suggest you give it a couple weeks and they may all be gone.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2005, 08:55:23 PM »

...And I thought I had a bit too much time on my hands at times...

;)
Make Your Own Luck.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2005, 08:58:34 PM »

I loaded up on Edy's triple chocolate last week when it was buy one, get one free at my local store.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2005, 08:59:16 PM »

...And I thought I had a bit too much time on my hands at times...

;)

LOL.  You have your storage boxes and I have my furniture.....you how we are, fellow Virgo.

Maybe I will DR CILLALIZ....I do have a couple of favorite teams.

Matt H.

« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2005, 09:02:05 PM »

I do have that hour and a half of TV shows from tonight that I'll watch tomorrow, but as for DVDs, not sure what I'll put in the old player once I finish with SHALL WE DANCE.

Maybe that awful movie version of A CHORUS LINE since folks have been talking about the theater posters today.

Matt H.

« Reply #255 on: September 27, 2005, 09:04:07 PM »

And now, with it being after midnight, I think I'll toddle off to the bedroom and try to get some sleep.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Good night, all.

Jed

« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2005, 09:04:21 PM »

Cillaliz, no biggie, but could you try to give us west coasters spoiler warnings?  Next day type stuff is fair game, I figure, but when something hasn't aired out here yet... Like I said, though, truly no biggie so don't fret!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 09:07:22 PM by Jed »
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2005, 09:10:04 PM »

Maybe that awful movie version of A CHORUS LINE since folks have been talking about the theater posters today.

WHAT?!?!  If you're going to be in something "bad", you might as well put something that's really, really bad that it actually becomes "good" in a way.  That movie is just plain wretched.
Make Your Own Luck.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2005, 09:10:53 PM »

DR MATTH I must have missed the post...what did you think of HOUSE AT THE END OF THE WORLD?

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #259 on: September 27, 2005, 09:11:25 PM »

Bedtime.  Yes.

Jason

« Reply #260 on: September 27, 2005, 09:29:13 PM »

Jose: If you can make it, we'd love you to come along to see Ms. Crawford. We had a lot of fun last week.

I think I may have gotten my boss into trouble today. Well, I didn't get him in trouble - he got himself in trouble - but I was the contact person. The one the offended party complained to. He's been on vacation all week, so when he gets back, we'll see what happens. All I can say is, he shouldn't post on All That Chat under a certain screenname if he wants to retain anonymity.

It's been a great week with him out of the office, though...so much more pleasant.

And now I think it's almost time for bed.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #261 on: September 27, 2005, 09:35:52 PM »

OH! Cool!

I've been checking out www.lestatmusical.com for info on Lestat.  However, after checking on the updated ibdb.com listing a few minutes ago, I came across this:  www.lestat.com

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #262 on: September 27, 2005, 10:01:12 PM »

Well...  Over the past five minutes, it seems all the activity of the past day has caught up with me.  Just a "flood" of fatigue and sleepines.  And since I do have to be back at Ripley-Grier in a couple of hours...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

FJL

« Reply #263 on: September 27, 2005, 10:16:16 PM »

DR George -  The lyrics to the new LITTLE MERMAID songs are by the extremely talented Glenn Slater.  Glenn is also working with Alan Menken on an adaptation of LEAP OF FAITH.  (Bringing it back to the topic of the day, Glenn also happens to be one of those Hasty Pudding writers that I got to meet years later through BMI, and he seemed impressed that i still had the souvenir book from his Hasty Pudding show.)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #264 on: September 27, 2005, 10:39:30 PM »

Through with DVD watching for the evening.  Just trying to wash off all that computer and AOL frustration.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2005, 11:55:23 PM »

Over an hour without a post - I have never seen such a bunch of WUSSBURGERS in my life.  Not only WUSSBURGERS but WUSSBURGERS WITH CHEESE!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up