Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: APPLES AND ORANGES  (Read 23950 times)

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
Re:APPLES AND ORANGES
« Reply #300 on: November 10, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

I'd better turn in for the night.  Tomorrow is another workday.

And I'd better make sure Dixie, my boss, knows I don't have any problem with working on Thanksgiving.  Anything is better than going to der Brucer's daughter's and sampling her cooking.   :P
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: November 10, 2007, 09:22:29 PM »

This is positively painful to listen to...

The chinese version of YMCA

http://www.hostropolis.com/april/mp3/cantoymca.mp3
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #302 on: November 10, 2007, 09:23:38 PM »

bk, I also find it rather peculiar that DotM has not been involved in any discussions. They have ranged from serious to lighthearted.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2007, 09:26:03 PM »

The chinese version of YMCA is almost as bad as a video clip of the USSR REd Army Choir doing Sweet Home Alabama

And that was odd

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #304 on: November 10, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »

OK... Me sleepy...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #305 on: November 10, 2007, 09:49:40 PM »

Good night Jose!

td

• td
« Reply #306 on: November 10, 2007, 10:23:45 PM »

I just watched a Bollywood movie from Netflix.  Funny, though strained at times, and a finale with quads, motorcycles, guns and gals, desert sands and loads of mischief.  Quite fun, though not one of the better films I've seen from India. . .
Deewane Huye Paagal features Sunil Shetty, Ashkay Kumar, Vivek Oberoi and the loveliness of  Rimi Sen and Shahid Kapur.  
One musical number is a travelogue of Hollywood (yes, THAT Hollywood) sights; it features the sight of Shahid Kapur for those with no interest in scenery.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

td

• td
« Reply #307 on: November 10, 2007, 10:33:44 PM »

I've always said "Hello" to any newbie I've seen online on the most popular site on the internet:  HainesHisWay.

And a shout-out, with props, to the esteemed BK, for providing the opportunity for such a diverse bunch of people to meet, not only here online, but in the so-called real world.

Thank you, DR Danise for making that call this afternoon!
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #308 on: November 10, 2007, 11:01:23 PM »

DR elmore, maybe we can win her over with kindness.  

Jane, you really do need to read some Norman Mailer to help you grasp the conspiracies around us.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

DERBRUCER

« Reply #309 on: November 10, 2007, 11:09:33 PM »

- my hips are wider already!

Wonderful - Martin Mull with child-bearing hips :D

der Brucer

DERBRUCER

« Reply #310 on: November 10, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »

Please accept my appology.

One "p" is sufficient.

der Brucer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #311 on: November 10, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »

I dont think I had any misspelled words today...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #312 on: November 10, 2007, 11:40:59 PM »

Anyone heard from Francois or TCB?

DERBRUCER

« Reply #313 on: November 10, 2007, 11:42:34 PM »

It's just funny - DotM arrived on or about September 30, just as the NYMF Brain was coming to an end.  He has been here steadily ever since - and we've had many lively discussions during that entire time - yet none of those lively discussions were worthy of him - just my one little post stating that karma is a potent thing.

Maybe Dark of the Moon is on KP duty. (Karma Police)

der Brucer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #314 on: November 10, 2007, 11:42:55 PM »

I know TCB has had pain issues and I do hope he is okay.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #315 on: November 10, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »

I thought KP was where you were stuck in the kitchen peeling potatoes or scrubbing pots

DERBRUCER

« Reply #316 on: November 10, 2007, 11:46:56 PM »

I dont think I had any misspelled words today...

Well, since you brought it up, you've misspelled Chinese twice today. (Capital "C" required)

der Brucer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #317 on: November 10, 2007, 11:53:48 PM »

AAAACK!!!!!!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #318 on: November 10, 2007, 11:56:10 PM »

DerBrucer, what would we do without ya.....

I hope MBarnum finds the song I posted on an earlier page. Are you familiar with Salma and Sabina?

MBarnum

« Reply #319 on: November 11, 2007, 12:01:53 AM »

OM SHANTI OM was a wonderful film! Jim and I enjoyed it very much...I think Wes liked it...I don't think Chris was that crazy about it...I am not sure he knew what to expect.

The dance numbers were spectacular and the plot was a lot of fun. TD if you get the chance to see it  I know you will love it too! One of the funnest films I have seen in many a moon.

MBarnum

« Reply #320 on: November 11, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »

I have never heard of Salma and Sabine, DR Dakotacelt.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #321 on: November 11, 2007, 12:07:50 AM »

I posted a song clip of them covering ABBA on either page 7 or 8
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up