Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: NUMBER EIGHT  (Read 72095 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:NUMBER EIGHT
« Reply #330 on: February 07, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »

I have not seen the movie version of THE CHILDREN'S HOUR... I have seen the play.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2008, 11:00:53 PM »

Nice avatar TCB!  You do look very distinguished!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2008, 11:01:51 PM »

Though not precisely a Bollywood movie, it's a Canadian-Indian production, I think that many DRs here would really like WATER, a film by Deepa Mehta.  I know that DR Jane would like it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240200/

For those interested in its star, John Abraham:
http://www.bollywoodpicturesonline.com/john_abraham_01.htm

td, I have seen the film before and it is excellent.

I also recommend any of the Mira Nair films. They are quite good also. My personal favorites are THE NAMESAKE and MONSOON WEDDING.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »

I also saw this:

Qauckers for President!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »

This afternoon I went for a walk, and this is what I saw:

A coyote!!

howl!!!

Remember they are a tricksters.....

As always Laura, i truly do enjoy your pictures...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #335 on: February 07, 2008, 11:10:24 PM »

I have been dieting since January 2 in an effort to be slim and trim by the time we head up to Canada this August for Vixdad's niece's wedding.

According to Ye Olde Bathroom Scale effective today I am 16 pounds lighter than I was then  

Huzzah!   Only 44 more lbs to my goal!!!!

U will succeed and you will knock 'em dead!

All the positive vibes in the world vixmom!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #336 on: February 07, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »

Vibes to Jane's DMIL! I hope all is well...

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2008, 11:14:25 PM »

Enjoyed ELI STONE very much. Victor Garber got to sing, and it was very entertaining. The plot might not have captured my fancy quite as much as last week, but it was still enjoyable.

I like this show a lot, also.  I love Loretta Devine. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2008, 11:22:02 PM »

The Reprise production of Li'l Abner got a rave from Variety, from a critic I've never heard of.  It flies in the face of what I've heard from two different people who were hoping they'd love it.  But, if it's great, that's great - the show deserves the best.  We'll see what the other critics have to say, although, as I've said MANY times, LA critics are the oddest bunch in the nation.

BK, do you have any plans to see it?  Do you even want to?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #339 on: February 08, 2008, 12:06:01 AM »

Not sure yet - I may.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up