Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM  (Read 35886 times)

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
Re:THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 07:36:59 AM »

[size=10]More Lost spoilage:[/size]

So, what do y'all think is really in Jin's grave?  Are you betting he's back on the island?
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Cillaliz

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 07:37:37 AM »

DRs SWW and dB - Wiggles is adorable.  Thanks for the photos, and for your volunteer work!  :)

DR Cillaliz - glad you arrived safely.  Sorry your clothes didn't.  Wait.  That's not how I meant it.   :-\

Welcome back, DR Brettyspaghetti!  Can we call you DR BS for short?  ;)

Congratulations to DR TPunk!  I have no idea who "Mimi" is, unless they've replaced Guys and Dolls with that Puccini opera...

DR Singdaw - I got some new clothes out of the deal and of course UNDERPANTS!!!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 07:37:38 AM »

POSSIBLE "LOST" SPOILER

This it not part of the spoiler. This is just me babbling, babbling and babbling to disguise my possible spoiler.  My possible spoiler is in the next sentence or two. And, yes, during that last sequence of "Lost" last night, as soon as they started showing the trees, I did start to tear up.  Very emotional.  And thus ends my possible Lost spoiler.  You may now return to your regularly scheduled reading and posting.

Make Your Own Luck.

JMK

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2008, 07:37:52 AM »

we're going to have breakfast then go to Mexico.

A very ambitious morning, if I do say so myself.   ;D

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jennifer

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2008, 07:38:55 AM »

MORE LOST SPOILERS

space

space

jlkfdf kljlfdf lkjlkjf lkj fdf kljfdf kljlkjdf kljfdf lkjlkjfd lkj ljfd lkjfdf kljdf lkj
okay here is something quite interesting i read this morning.
Did anybody else see the exact date on the tomb at the end? It was the date of the crash (sept 22, 2004). I did not know this. So to me it probably means that as part of the Oceanic 6 deal, (where they have to pretend everyone else is dead) they have to pretend jin is dead. And there is a good chance he is still on the island.
kjl kjlj kljlkj kljl jl kjlj klj kljlkjl lkjlkj lkjkl j fdfd lkfdfd fdfdf f dfd fdf f fdf dfd  f fd fdfd

hhk jhkhkjh khkjhk jh khkjh jkhkjh jkhkjhk khkjh jkhkjh jkhkjhk jkhkh jkhkjh
That possibility makes me feel so much better. Btw, the oceanic 6 could be: sayid, kate, jack, hurley, sun and either aaron or tbd. i'm still thinking it is not aaron. I guess we shall see next week. So curious to know who the mystery person will be next week!
end of spoilers fjlkdf lkjfldf kljlkjfd lkjlfdjdl ljlfkjdfl lkjlfjd kljlkfjdf
jflkdfj ljfljdfl kljflkdjfl lkjlkj ljlkj lkjlkj lkjlj ljljdf lkjlfkjdf lkjlkdf lkjlkj

« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 07:43:16 AM by Jennifer »

Cillaliz

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »

A very ambitious morning, if I do say so myself.   ;D

Well, it takes about 40 minutes to get to Mexico, not quite as abitious as it sounds  ;)

Cillaliz

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2008, 07:39:44 AM »

Gotta go.....VIBES TO ALL WHO NEED THEM

Ginny

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2008, 07:41:03 AM »

Adios, DR Cillaliz!  Glad to hear that your suitcase arrived.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jennifer

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2008, 07:44:38 AM »

For those who love LOST. I'd recommend reading the comments (after you've watched last night's show of course).

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3169746&st=0

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2008, 07:46:58 AM »

I shall now be on my way to a TV shoot, after which I shall return.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2008, 07:49:26 AM »

DR JMK - AGAIN POSSIBLE LOST SPOILAGE

First of all, again, this is just drivel that I'm typing to hide my possible spoiler.  I actually think Jin is dead.  However, I'm still wondering about the dates on the gravestone.  I'm tempted to read the other sites about everyone's theories and such, but I think I'll just let the drama and the twists play out in my own mind.  Yes, "Kevin Johnson" was not that much of a shock, but it was still a good twist.  -However, I guess if you've been reading all those other sites, the shock may not have been that shocking to you.  my roomie keeps talking about things he's read on the web, and he's actually wondering if there have been some outright leaks from the Lost production camp.  he's come across some tidbits here and there that have been true spoilers.  oh, and speaking of dead people, so who do you think is/was in the coffin of last season?  was that another one of the six, and maybe they died and/or got killed once they were back from the island a while.  I mean, we're still not really sure just how far forward that scene with jack and kate at the airport was, right?  in any case, i'm enjoying the roller-coaster ride so far this season, and I suspect we have a big drop coming up still. maybe one or two more.  And thus ends my possible spoilers and questions - which don't necessarily need to be answered.  however, dr jmk, i think it would also help to add a few spaces at the end of your spoiler posts so that it leaves some room before the next post.  Like thus:

;)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2008, 07:57:38 AM »

MORE LOST SPOILERS

space

space

jlkfdf kljlfdf lkjlkjf lkj fdf kljfdf kljlkjdf kljfdf lkjlkjfd lkj ljfd lkjfdf kljdf lkj
okay here is something quite interesting i read this morning.
Did anybody else see the exact date on the tomb at the end? It was the date of the crash (sept 22, 2004). I did not know this. So to me it probably means that as part of the Oceanic 6 deal, (where they have to pretend everyone else is dead) they have to pretend jin is dead. And there is a good chance he is still on the island.
kjl kjlj kljlkj kljl jl kjlj klj kljlkjl lkjlkj lkjkl j fdfd lkfdfd fdfdf f dfd fdf f fdf dfd  f fd fdfd

Again, more typing and typing just to hide the possible spoilers - and, frankly, I really do think this is getting out of hand.  in any case, I still think jin is really dead.  As for the date of the crash being on the grave, I bet that was part of whatever deal is in the works, however, I still think he's dead. but who knows, maybe he isn't. with the various twists and turns, it could turn out that everyone is still alive, and who knows, maybe some of the previous episodes had moments of flash forwards and backwards that were well hidden and that we don't know about yet. and since the factor of time travel or at least displacement has been introduced already, maybe people went back and saved themselves in a sense.  again, it's can just be too much to think about it, so I'm just going to let it happen. and that's the end of my possible spoiler hmm i wonder if we should all start posting like proust would wasnt it proust who originall published a remembrance of things past without any punctuation i could be wrong in any case i think thats enough padding for now

Make Your Own Luck.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2008, 08:09:57 AM »

And the word of the day is: PANTOGRAPH!

And The Song Of The Day Is:  THE TROLLEY SONG

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2008, 08:12:57 AM »

I am thinking that Mimi is the Hot Box Girl who walks in Adelaide's dressing room while Nathan is there and asks about a lost earring. But I could be wrong.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

MBarnum

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2008, 08:15:28 AM »

TOD:

DVD:
Some episodes of BONANZA, M SQUAD, MIKE HAMMER, SCIENCE FICTION THEATER and STATE TROOPER for an upcoming interview.

CD:
Soundtracks to the 1950s Bollywood films KALA PANI and HOUSE NO. 44

DVR:
Last night's SURVIVOR

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2008, 08:15:55 AM »

LOST spoiler

I, too, think Jin is dead. Why would Sun be so visibly upset if it was a fake marker and he was alive back on the island. I guess she could be weeping tears of longing instead of grief, but I don't think so, at least not yet.

As for the flashforwards, they are very deceiving. We cannot assume that every time we flash forward we're going to the same moment in the future. Jack at the end of last season was obviously farther into the future than the Jack we have seen in flash forwards this year. So, we don't know the time line for any of these future moments.

The coffin was small enough for me to think that it's Ben in the coffin (and the reason no one is there to mourn him). Again, we saw Ben in a flash forward with Said a few weeks ago, but as Jack's flashforward with the coffin last year was farther in the future, it could be that someone finally caught up to Ben and killed him.

Again, all just speculation, and I should probably just stop guessing and just enjoy what they present each week without wondering how it's all going to fit together two years from now.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »

ANd now, I'm heading downstairs to get ready to go out on my usual Friday errands.

WBBL.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2008, 08:19:40 AM »

Now, if the creators of "Lost" end up ending the series just like "The Wire" just ended - lots of loose ends that were not tied up at all, lots of possibilities, good and bad, still in the air - well...  Can you imagine the outrage? ;)
Make Your Own Luck.

JMK

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2008, 08:20:05 AM »

LOST spoiler

I, too, think Jin is dead. Why would Sun be so visibly upset if it was a fake marker and he was alive back on the island. I guess she could be weeping tears of longing instead of grief, but I don't think so, at least not yet.

As for the flashforwards, they are very deceiving. We cannot assume that every time we flash forward we're going to the same moment in the future. Jack at the end of last season was obviously farther into the future than the Jack we have seen in flash forwards this year. So, we don't know the time line for any of these future moments.

The coffin was small enough for me to think that it's Ben in the coffin (and the reason no one is there to mourn him). Again, we saw Ben in a flash forward with Said a few weeks ago, but as Jack's flashforward with the coffin last year was farther in the future, it could be that someone finally caught up to Ben and killed him.

Again, all just speculation, and I should probably just stop guessing and just enjoy what they present each week without wondering how it's all going to fit together two years from now.

S

P

A

C

E

This is the fascinating thing about us "Lost-ies"--see, I think that the first flash forward from the end of last season was actually BEFORE the others that we've seen.  In other words, Jack was a nut case but has gotten himself back together further down the road.  But of course I could be completely wrong.  :)

I loved the quote on the site Jennifer linked:  "I just want to sit on Juliet's chest and cram sand down her throat.  Is that wrong?"   ;D ;D ;D ;D

JMK

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2008, 08:21:03 AM »

TOD:

CD:  Take Flight.  Really like it, not your "typical" M&S.

DVD:  about to watch review copies of Enchanted and the Taye Diggs series Day Break.

Ginny

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2008, 08:29:39 AM »

A patron just asked me for 2 sections of the Ohio Revised Code and brought the volumes back after about 10 minutes.  She then asked how to find the ORC online, because "it'll be easier to understand."

OooooKay...
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2008, 08:32:05 AM »

S

P

A

C

E

This is the fascinating thing about us "Lost-ies"--see, I think that the first flash forward from the end of last season was actually BEFORE the others that we've seen.  In other words, Jack was a nut case but has gotten himself back together further down the road.  But of course I could be completely wrong.  :)

I loved the quote on the site Jennifer linked:  "I just want to sit on Juliet's chest and cram sand down her throat.  Is that wrong?"   ;D ;D ;D ;D

S

P

A

C

E

yeah who knows it's all about the timelines since sun had the baby thats obviously seven months down the line from where they currently are on the island - shes eight weeks pregnant, right? - and I did question hurley's reaction/response last night when he said that's good in regards to no one else showing up. of course, for second when he first appeared at the door I  thought for a split second that he and sun had hooked up post-island.  HA! and wasn't there speculation early on that due to the size of the coffin at the end of last season that it could have been walt in there?  in any case.. again, it's good tv... and I don't normally follow tv shows this much, but it's been nice having the evenings free to watch it as it happens lately

S

P

A

C

E
Make Your Own Luck.

singdaw

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2008, 08:33:53 AM »

DR Ginny -  ;D

I've always thought that reference librarians should write a book of anecdotes.

It would be great reading; right up there with organist's tales of wedding and funeral stories...

Ginny

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2008, 08:47:00 AM »

DR Singdaw -  :-X

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »

In other news... Did anyone catch the story about the woman who had been stuck to a toilet seat for almost two years?!?!?  When I saw the headline in the paper, I laughed a bit, but once I read the story, it was not so funny.

Oh, and, apparently, K-Fed (a.k.a. Kevin Federline, a.k.a. The Ex Mr. Britney Spears) is in negotiations to take over a role or two in the Broadway production of Legally Blonde.  OY!
Make Your Own Luck.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2008, 08:53:38 AM »

I am going for a walk before I begin baking pies.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2008, 08:54:49 AM »

OK - Time for me to get ready for lunch.

Laters....
Make Your Own Luck.

FJL

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2008, 09:32:10 AM »

In honor of Britney, will K-Fed interpolate the number "UPS, I did it again"

(You see, K-Fed will play the UPS man, and Britney had a song "Oops, I did..." - oh, never mind  :) )

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2008, 09:33:32 AM »

[size=10]Re:  Lost.[/size]

<AVERT SPOILPHOBE EYES SPACE>

Told ya so.
 ;D

Bite me! ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:33:53 AM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

BrettySpaghetti

• Insert hilarious quip here
    • The Blog Ate My Gun
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2008, 09:36:42 AM »

I am definitely going to record this since it's done by the writers of THE GILMORE GIRLS (which i loved).

I've got it TiVoed too, as I loved both Gilmore Girls and Six Feet Under. But this show apparently has a laugh track, which is not a good sign.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up