Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM  (Read 36019 times)

singdaw

Re:THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2008, 09:40:20 AM »

I'll be watching last night's "LOST" tonight.  After which I'll be re-reading all of today's posts with my eyes uncovered.  :)

Darn Thursday night choir rehearsals!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:59:49 AM by singdaw »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2008, 09:42:15 AM »

[size=8]'LOST' SPOILAGE[/size]

S

P

A

C

E

yeah who knows it's all about the timelines since sun had the baby thats obviously seven months down the line from where they currently are on the island - shes eight weeks pregnant, right? - and I did question hurley's reaction/response last night when he said that's good in regards to no one else showing up. of course, for second when he first appeared at the door I  thought for a split second that he and sun had hooked up post-island.  HA! and wasn't there speculation early on that due to the size of the coffin at the end of last season that it could have been walt in there?  in any case.. again, it's good tv... and I don't normally follow tv shows this much, but it's been nice having the evenings free to watch it as it happens lately

S

P

A

C

E

Interesting.  As to the contents of that coffin.  Since nobody was there, I'm thinking Michael.  But who knows.  It might even be Locke!

As for the Sun/Jin flash-forward/back.  The "back" was obviously intended to fool us.  No other way around it.  The "forward" does not indicate whether Jin was ever one of the Oceanic 6.  He may have died on the island and been returned to Korea for burial.  If that is the case, I'm thinking Aaron may still be among the Oceanic 6.  The producer has promised we'll know this season...so stay tuned.

That is all.

Dingblade, slingblade, wingblade, slapjaw, marjoriedaw, singdaw, slipshawrickshawwhipshaw licoricestickpeppermintstickdipstick!

End SPOILAGE
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

singdaw

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2008, 09:43:12 AM »

Well lookkee that!

I plum stole PAGE 4 right from out under DR RLP's feet!   ;)

singdaw

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »

Dingblade, slingblade, wingblade, slapjaw, marjoriedaw, singdaw, slipshawrickshawwhipshaw licoricestickpeppermintstickdipstick!

Thou shalt not take the Lard's name in vain!       ;)

BrettySpaghetti

• Insert hilarious quip here
    • The Blog Ate My Gun
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2008, 09:47:14 AM »

In other news... Did anyone catch the story about the woman who had been stuck to a toilet seat for almost two years?!?!?  When I saw the headline in the paper, I laughed a bit, but once I read the story, it was not so funny.

The part of the story that gave me a chill was the sheriff's quote: "The unfortunate thing is this truly is a case of two people, in my opinion, with diminished mental capacity."

singdaw

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »

Thou shalt not take the Lard's name in vain!

But if you do, you might at least avoid limp fries.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2008, 09:50:33 AM »

More 'LOST' SPOILAGE

MORE LOST SPOILERS

space

space

jlkfdf kljlfdf lkjlkjf lkj fdf kljfdf kljlkjdf kljfdf lkjlkjfd lkj ljfd lkjfdf kljdf lkj
okay here is something quite interesting i read this morning.
Did anybody else see the exact date on the tomb at the end? It was the date of the crash (sept 22, 2004). I did not know this. So to me it probably means that as part of the Oceanic 6 deal, (where they have to pretend everyone else is dead) they have to pretend jin is dead. And there is a good chance he is still on the island.
kjl kjlj kljlkj kljl jl kjlj klj kljlkjl lkjlkj lkjkl j fdfd lkfdfd fdfdf f dfd fdf f fdf dfd  f fd fdfd

hhk jhkhkjh khkjhk jh khkjh jkhkjh jkhkjhk khkjh jkhkjh jkhkjhk jkhkh jkhkjh
That possibility makes me feel so much better. Btw, the oceanic 6 could be: sayid, kate, jack, hurley, sun and either aaron or tbd. i'm still thinking it is not aaron. I guess we shall see next week. So curious to know who the mystery person will be next week!
end of spoilers fjlkdf lkjfldf kljlkjfd lkjlfdjdl ljlfkjdfl lkjlfjd kljlkfjdf
jflkdfj ljfljdfl kljflkdjfl lkjlkj ljlkj lkjlkj lkjlj ljljdf lkjlfkjdf lkjlkdf lkjlkj

I have to say that first idea of yours above certainly entered my mind.  I cannot imagine why Jin would stay on the island, away from Sun and child, but there MAY be some compelling reasons the majority of them remain behind.

I was not as "blown away" about this episode as other seemed to be.  I liked it plenty, though.  It was well-paced, but I did get the sense I was being led toward something.

I howled at DR JoseSPiano's post about his roomie's revelations courtesy of some chat room.  What a HOOT.  Folks have vivid imaginations...especially the parallel universe scenario.

The captain of that boat looks interesting.  I've seen him somewhere but cannot place him.  

JMK: Re: last season's flash forward when Jack met Kate at the airport.  She said she had to get back to him...do you/does everyone believe now she was referring to Aaron or some "other" him?  I got the sense she had to answer to someone else.

This is now the end of my comments upon the most recent episode of "Lost: Season 4".  Anyone not wishing to read spoilers who makes it this far and is angry I posted anything can go suck an egg because you were warned! Oh, but you WERE!

End of more 'LOST' SPOILAGE

« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:52:09 AM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Kerry

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »

TOD:

CD-- "Swingin' Dors" by the ever luscious and talented Miss Diana Dors  (speaking of which-- does anyone have a copy of "An Alligator Named Daisy" that I might be able to see?  It is not available at all.)

Video-- "Same Time, Next Year"
I like boat races.

Kerry

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »

Today, because it is 3/14, DRSandra decided it should be Pi Day.   So there will pies at church tonight.  I love the people you meet here!
I like boat races.

FJL

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2008, 10:07:43 AM »

What shape should the pies be?  I mean, sometimes, pies are rounded and sometimes pies-are-squared.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »

Good Afternoon!

So, before I head out to lunch...

LOST SPOILAGE...

dribble drabble scribble scrabble nonsense words do you like green eggs and ham and i believe my possible spoiler is coming up in the next few words and here it is who's to say that all of the six are in on the cover up think about that for a bit end of dribble drabble scribble scrabble would you like them in a boat would you like them in a moat

Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2008, 10:09:18 AM »

Oh...

Laters...
Make Your Own Luck.

singdaw

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »

Today, because it is 3/14, DRSandra decided it should be Pi Day.

Ah.  Now it makes sense!   :)

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2008, 10:15:32 AM »

I have returned from my walk and shall now head over to DR Kerry's for errands.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »

Let that be a warning to you, DR Kerry.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »

- I think I still have it, but haven't used it for years!

Much like my conscience.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

singdaw

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2008, 10:23:53 AM »

How's your wiggler Wiggles today, DR dB?  :)

DERBRUCER

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2008, 10:37:22 AM »

How's your wiggler Wiggles today, DR dB?  :)

Napping at my feet as we chat. He seems to be fitting in just fine. (I think he really wants someone to play with him!)

der Brucer

singdaw

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2008, 10:37:54 AM »

This is what DR Sandra is wearing tonight:

singdaw

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »

By the way, if for some reason you ever find yourself in a conversation that you wish to terminate abruptly, I have found that uttering any of the following phrases works pretty well:

A)  "And then we had sex."
B)  "And Jesus wept."
C)  "And that's how I saved Christmas."

DERBRUCER

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »

Speculation confirmed:

TVGUIDE

Daniel Radcliffe to TV Guide: Split Potter Finale a "Positive Thing"

The timetable for the big finale? "When I finish the sixth film [Half-Blood Prince], which I'm shooting now, I'll take some time off — I'm doing Equus on Broadway — and a while after that I'll get on the Hallows films, which we'll film as one. That will begin early-ish next year."

der Brucer

DERBRUCER

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

By the way, if for some reason you ever find yourself in a conversation that you wish to terminate abruptly, I have found that uttering any of the following phrases works pretty well:

A)  "And then we had sex."
B)  "And Jesus wept."
C)  "And that's how I saved Christmas."

More interesting if you link them all together :)

der Brucer

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2008, 10:49:23 AM »

I'm all caught up.  And if I was a "Lost" fan, it would have been a field day.  Instead it was an easy catch up!

Yesterday, DR Matt asked if anyone was watching "Lipstick Jungle" and the answer is YES!!!  The DP and I have been enjoying the show.  It started out slow but has really picked up.  However, we were sad when "Cashmere Mafia" sorta ended.... one never knows what is coming and going these days.

TOD - nothing exciting.  However, in line to listen to after my weekly podcasts is the London production of Lord of the Rings and Tony Blair - The Musical

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »

Yesterday, I posted this:And Jane asked:I'm pretty sure that they don't wear those dresses, unless they're used when I'm not on stage, but they don't look familiar at all.  Otherwise, the wigs are pretty close to how they're styled for the top of the show.  And they change wigs several times throughout the show.  I actually have two different wigs, one for Dolly Dimples and one for the New Year's Eve party scene and then for the top of the show, the ends of both acts, I use my own hair. :)

;D  But do they ACT like sisters now, offstage as well as onstage?

Congratulations on a successful opening night!  

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »

DR RLP:  an answer to your spoilage question awaits below:

DS Betsy and I have gone back and forth on that one.  We initially thought (right after that episode aired) that maybe she was referring to Sawyer, but that was before this season and the whole O6 stuff.  After the Aaron episode we talked about it again and thought that perhaps it was a reference to Aaron.  In other words, I haven't a clew.   ;D

Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jane

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2008, 11:31:57 AM »

Thanks all for the suitcase vibes.  It arrived at 11:20pm last night. We were all sound asleep and the deliveryman hadn't spoken to me to tell me he was coming, so not only did the doorbell wake me out of a sound sleep, it scared the bejesus out of me. But all is well.

For some reason Bryan's luggage tends to be "delayed".  Either they arrive in the early morning with the luggage, or worst call and wake him up to tell him the luggage is on its way.  Then, of course, the luggage doesn't arrive until the afternoon.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »

Congrats to George on his opening.  Don't go there.

Thanks, BK! :D

(and thanks ;))
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2008, 11:34:21 AM »

Well, it takes about 40 minutes to get to Mexico, not quite as abitious as it sounds  ;)

Sounds like fun.  I'm looking forward to the details.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »

DR George, CONGRATULATIONS on your successful opening night AND your successful refi.

Thanks, Singdaw! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »

TPunk-CONGRATS!  Have fun doing the show!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up